Kidnapping and hostage awareness training is specially designed to teach travelers the principles, protocols and methods of kidnapping prevention and survival while traveling in all environments, especially in those countries where this type of risk is constant. This is a truly unique comprehensive training course that provides information for a specific awareness about the risks and preventing, avoiding and surviving a kidnapping.
What Will I Learn?
- Travel planning and analysis of potential risks
- Hotel & safe house selection
- Native fixer selection & elicitation
- Indicators of suspicious activity identification & introduction on OPSEC procedures
- Analysis of the sophisticated kidnapping techniques used by criminal and terrorist organizations
- Elicitation techniques
- Conduct after capture (CAC)
- Country evacuation planning
- Intended for tourists and business men traveling to countries considered to be at high anthropogenic and natural risk.